Online Surveys make it a smooth participation!
Have you been trying so hard to complete online surveys lately and experienced issues within the survey or during the survey that didn’t allow you to continue or the survey just crashed when you’re almost done with it? Quite frustrating right specially when you’ve spent so much time filling in all the questions and eagerly wanting to finish it off and get your much deserved points? When online surveys don’t work, there are a lot of factors why this may occur. It could be that your internet connection is not fast enough, you didn’t have the latest version of flash player installed, your browser’s java script is not enabled, you’ve clicked on the wrong button, the study has reached its needed responses, you didn’t qualify, or the study has technical errors that need to be reported. No matter what the circumstances are, surely there are ways you can make that survey taking experience a better one.
Let us help you with that! Here are online surveys taking tips to help you guarantee that participation and not turn that valuable time of yours to waste.
1. Make sure you have a good internet connection. All online surveys require a solid internet connection to ensure your survey experience is smooth with no disruptions. If you are experiencing internet disruptions lately, it is best to contact your internet service provider and get it sorted out before taking another online survey.
2. Take online surveys one at a time. Taking more than one survey at a time affects data and your participation may not be recorded. Our clients validate all data submitted and ask that all members provide accurate and consistent responses based off the time designated for each study. When you don’t adhere to these requirements, you will not be able to continue with the survey.
4. Make sure your profiles are up to date. It is important that you keep your profiles updated each time your situation changes. The more updated your profiles are, the more online survey opportunities you will receive and the greater your chances are in qualifying for more online surveys.
5. Don’t speed through online surveys. All online surveys have designated time frames to finish. When you rush through surveys, it means you are speeding which will highly affect the data returned to us. Take your time and read all the questions carefully. Some questions may be tricky; therefore it’s important that your responses are consistent and accurate.
6. Take surveys in the country where it’s offered. Our survey community is only offered in India. Taking surveys outside the country whilst on holiday or business trips, will not allow you to continue and/ or your participation will not be recorded. Please make sure you are only taking online surveys in the country and location you initially registered with to avoid running into issues. We also advise you to refrain from accessing your account in public computers as this may create issues with your account.
7. Contact support immediately when all else fails. If the study really has technical errors, it’s always at your best interest to contact OpinionWorld Support Team immediately and submit a ticket so the survey can be investigated and we can possibly send you a new survey link to continue. However, if the study has been closed due to technical problems, you may take advantage of your next online survey opportunity.
We hope these tips will help make your online survey experience a better one. If you have questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member yet? Join today and fill in the form to the right to begin. Happy survey taking!